02 November, 2009

First post

This is my last semester for final year in MMU, time pass really fast right? One of my subject registered for this semester is Legal Framework for Multimedia. This subject require us to blog about the class and maybe some of the highlight of our daily life. Today lecturer taught us about Malaysian Legal System which include types of law, sources of Malaysian legal system, hierarchy of court and etc..This reminds me during my time in Form Six, I've been learned about all these stuff but now...I've totally forget about it. So, I have to start study about law again, really headache but no choice...... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well i think it's kinda interesting. Keep the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy learning this subject! will be here for the updates (-_-)V

    ReplyDelete